In an ongoing effort to provide superior employee services, University of Utah HR and University of Utah
Hospitals and Clinics HR has implemented EmpInfo as our employment verification provider.
Employees: You can visit www.empinfo.com to print basic verification letters free of charge or to obtain an authorization code for income verification to provide to your requester.
Requesters: Please visit www.empinfo.com. If you have any questions regarding verifications, please contact EmpInfo at 800-274-9694.
Please review the Employee How-to-Guide for more information.
If you need a DWS/Unemployment form completed and signed by a University of Utah HR representative and faxed
to Department of Workforce Services on your behalf, please email the form along with the information below using our
- Failure to provide any of the information below may cause a delay in processing.
- First and last name
- Full Social Security Number
- University of Utah ID number (Example: u0123456)
- Attach the DWS/UI form that needs to be completed by the University (Example: Form 630, Form 631, Form 116M)
- Your signature if requested
Please allow 3 to 5 business days to process your request. Once the form is complete, we will email you a copy and fax it to DWS on your behalf.
The University of Utah is a qualifying employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF). To confirm your eligibility for
PSLF and to fill out and submit your PSLF form, use the online PSLF Help Tool. For the best experience using the PSLF Help Tool,
please read the Become a Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Help Tool Ninja before getting started.
You may also visit the HR Benefits website for additional PSLF qualification information and tools to guide you through the application process.
PSLF Help Tool Information-
Below is some additional information you will need from us to begin using the online PSLF Help Tool:
- The University of Utah's Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Employer's email address
PSLF Paper Form Information-
If you wish to manually sign and submit the PSLF form follow the steps below:
For timely processing ensure that all sections are filled out in their entirety before sending the
document to HR. Any PSLF forms that are received by HR and have not been fully completed by the employee will not be processed.
- Download and print the PSLF form
- Complete the following sections
- Section 1: Borrower Information
- Section 2: Borrower Request, Understanding and Certification
*Please Note- MOHELA will only accept the following signature types on the paper PSLF forms:
- Hand drawn from signature pad, mouse or finger
- a scanned photo of a signature that was hand-drawn on paper
- a wet signature that was drawn in ink and sent to us in in its original format.
- Send the completed form to AskHR@utah.edu
Please allow 3 to 5 business days to process this request. Once the form is complete, we will email you a copy and fax it to MOHELA on your behalf. For
quicker and more efficient processing please consider using the online PSLF Help Tool mentioned above.