Cell Phone Reimbursement for Faculty & Staff
Faculty and staff at the University may be eligible for cell phone reimbursement.
To submit an online request, login to CIS and on the Employee tab, locate Employee Self Service Apps section and then click on Cell Phone Reimbursement link.
The following steps should be followed in completing the Cell Phone Reimbursement form:
- The employee and his/her supervisor should meet to review the employee's most recent cell phone bill.
- Based on the review the employee and his/her supervisor should determine the appropriate reimbursement amount.
- Once the completed eForm is submitted, it will route to the employee's supervisor for review and approval.
- For documentation purposes the employee must provide their department with a copy of the calculations and the cell phone bill, for determining the employee's reimbursement amount to be kept on file.
- The approved eForm is valid for 12 months. To continue reimbursement, the employee must submit a new eForm and repeat the same review process with his/her supervisor/department.
For instructions on how to complete the cell phone reimbursement eForm, click here
** Note: Agreements, telephone bills, and documentation records must be retained for internal or external audit purposes, and must be reviewed and renewed annually.
Cell phone reimbursement simplified calculator (excel)
Cell phone reimbursement detailed calculator (excel)
Links to Additional Information