HR Information Systems (HRIS)
The mission of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is to develop and lead information system plans that meet Human Resources’ automation, data, records and information management requirements. In partnership with the University community (excluding Hospitals and clinics), the primary focus is on establishing innovative solutions to integrated systems, for the administration and deployment of strategic Human Resources information and services.
What We Do:
- Identification, planning, and implementation of HRIS changes and updates in order to meet the strategic needs of the Division of Human Resources.
- Act as the liaison between University IT and functional end users to bridge the gap between technical and functional requirements of the University community and information systems in place.
- Production support for Payroll, Benefits, Human Resource modules in PeopleSoft and other systems like PeopleAdmin, HRIL, D-Jobs and eForms including eI-9 and E-Verification.
- Technical data analysis, testing and documentation related to Upgrades and application of fixes to PeopleSoft.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of data for required reporting to University internal departments, State and Federal agencies.
- Maintain the HR website and develop web technology solutions to enhance HR business processes.
- Maintain the Division of Human Resources’ computers and network infrastructure to ensure and enforce security of the data and network.
- Develop eSolutions to automate administrative tasks and departmental workflows to encourage a paperless and efficient working environment.
- Provide information and statistical data to internal and external customers.
- Recommend and implement HRIS projects based on changes in Federal/State guidelines and/or community information needs.