401(a) Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
Eligible University Faculty and Staff are automatically enrolled in the 401(a) Defined Contribution Retirement Plan.
- The University contributes an amount equal to 14.2% of your salary to a retirement account in your name
- You are immediately vested
- Two investment providers are available:
- You may direct your University contributions to either or both of the investment providers using the Investment Provider Change Form
- You may choose how your funds are invested and change your investment options at any time through the Investment Providers’ websites or customer service departments
- For information on investing and specific rules of the University’s retirement plans, see the Retirement Information Guide